Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Every Wednesday YA Highway ask a question Road Trip Wednesday which I was turned onto by reading a fellow writers blog Unavoidable Awkwardness by Laurie Dennison.   


What's the best book you read in November?

                At first I thought I could never pick one book for a month but as this has been a slow month book wise for me I find it doable.  Well that and I went back and realized the two books I instantly thought of didn’t have to compete.  What a relief because that would have been hard.   What were my two choices you ask?  The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater, which thankfully I read in October, and my pick Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.

                This will be a short blog post since I just reviewed this book a couple posts back.  Just had to answer this weeks question and once again point out how much I enjoyed that book.  It took me back into a series that I loved so much and was sad to see ended.  Now I get more of the story I loved but through the eyes of a different character who has a completely different mindset and belief system and best yet learn more about lesser characters.  Win/Win if I do say so. 

                That’s about it for me.  What did you read this month?  What was your favorite?  Share I’d love to know and also might add it to my own ‘to-read’ list.

No comments:

Post a Comment