Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award




                Ok so this is so great.  I’ve gotten my 2nd blog award!  So I’m all excited and doing my happy dance.  It was awarded to be by Lora Palmer, thank you so so much. 

So the rules as they were posted:
1.       Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check
2.       In the same post, thank the blogger who gave you the award and put a link back to their blog. Check
3.       Nominate 15 other people for this award and let them know.  Okay so here’s the deal, I’m pretty sure everyone I follow has received this award already (cheers to you).  So…if by chance you haven’t and I overlooked please forgive me and take this as yours.
4.       Post 7 random things about yourself.  Check
5.       Include these rules in your post.  Check

7 Random things about me (Some of these may have been repeated in previous posts):
1.       I write fan fiction.
2.       Bella’s got nothing on me when it comes to being a klutz.
3.       I don’t like vegetables.
4.       My favorite color is blue and happily enough so is my birthstone.
5.       I ramble on and on and on until I forget the original point I was trying to make.
6.       If I know something but can’t place it right then and there it will drive me nuts until I figure it out.
7.       To this day I still do not know how to pick my own numbers for a lotto ticket.

Okay so there you have it.  Some more random facts about me, oh joy haha.  Thank you again Lora for giving this award to me.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Eve! Congrats on your overall awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! I have to get cracking on my WIP hehe

      Delete