Monday, June 4, 2012

The Raven Boys­ Trailer




                So this is just a quick post about a book trailer.  Now this isn’t just any book trailer to get excited about but this book comes out the week after my birthday.  Okay so that’s not a real reason every one should excited I just happen to be a bit partial to that one.  This book is The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater.  Yep and not only does she write awesome books, she is also an artist and musician.  Talk about multi talented.  Maggie uses her other talents to create an awesome trailer for this book and haunting music to accompany it.  So I implore you to check it out.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, isn't she talented! And I thought she was only a great writer ... ha!
    I loved the song too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? This is so freaking cool. Absolutely lurve her!

    ReplyDelete