Wednesday, November 5, 2014

YALLfest!


                This is just a brief little post because I've been MIA.  I've been to another signing with Maggie Stiefvater and have been preparing for YALLfest.  Sarah Leigh and myself leave tomorrow evening (Thursday) and are pumped for Friday!  I have been trying to read as much as possible before hand.  I was also convinced to join in for NaNoWriMo 2014.  This is made more difficult because my computer outer case is having a slight problem.  Thankfully nothing is wrong with the guts of the computer, that is just fine.  Some casing to hold the screw came loose or some jazz, I don't know but a tech savvy friend at work has agreed to fix it for me.  He has only had it 2 days but it feels like forever.


                In the mean time until I get it back and can do some real reviews, I wanted to share some photos of meeting Maggie Stiefvater and give a shout out to anyone going to YALLfest.  Send me a message, we'd love to say hello to you if you're there.

She doodled in my book!


Before hand she was 'Invisible'

No comments:

Post a Comment