Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish delights

                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The top today is:  Bookish delights (things book lovers just LOVE)

A new bookshelf freshly assembled and waiting for books

A full bookshelf you can't fit anything else on

Book events- being surrounded by people who you can walk up to and talk about books without fear

Pretty naked books

A completed series with matching covers

 Finding a book you want on sale!

Books with maps or other pretties inside

Putting new books on your shelf (after stamping them into your library)
  
Talking for hours with your book buddies!

Finding bookish swag (pillows, art, jewelry, mugs, etc) even if you're bank account can't afford it all! Like at Evie Seo 

                  Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Which would you recommend so I know which ones to get first?  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

10 comments:

  1. Ohh I love this list! I can't tell you how many times I've found books on sale or free and screamed! Plus, I love the swag ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. All wonderful things about books. Matching series covers is one that I especially love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like magic covers as well as naked books. You have a lot of good things on your list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Publishes seem to be stepping up more and more on the naked books!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous swag! There is something about it.;)
    I love series that match/go together too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep if only I Had a larger place and unlimited funds I would have a room of swag!

      Delete
  5. Ooh, I love Evie's merchandise! Even though I haven't purchased anything myself, I love seeing everyone's hauls of hers. What's even better than a matching series is a series that are all HC or PB, AND when they fit perfectly on your bookshelf!

    Thanks for stopping by Princessica of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YES! I love when everything lines up and matches all perfectly.

      Delete