Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books set outside the US

                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The top ten today is:  Books set outside the US


The Holders (The Holders #1) by Julianna Scott (review)- The Emerald Isle
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley (review)- Australia
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1) by Laini Taylor (review)- Prague
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins (review)- Paris
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare- London
Cruel Summer by Alyson Noel- Greece
Waderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (review)- Central America
Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead- Russia
Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling- England

Okay so for the last one I'm picking the one I'm just starting...
Severn Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse- Tokyo 

                  Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

12 comments:

  1. I never even considered The Vampire Academy books - that would have added another location when a lot of mine seemed to be set in England. Although I did have a Scotland and a Sweden thrown in as well. Nice list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know so many that first came to mind were all fantasy so...yeah it was harder than I thought. But yes I was like Dimitri!!!

      Delete
  2. i didn't realize that Daughter of Smoke & Bone was set in Prague until seeing it on lists today - will bump it further up on my ever-growing TBR list :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there is travel all over but yes it's in Prague for a good portion of the story so whoohoo!

      Delete
  3. I've seen Clockwork Angel on several lists today, which makes me curious. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Infernal Devices trilogy is so beautiful I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  4. We share two books this week! Good choices@

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get started on Anna and the French Kiss! Here’s my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes you do! The whole companion series is cute IMHO but yes Anna sets the stage!

      Delete
  6. I just started reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone, sp[ecifically because of this weeks list!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-book-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete