Saturday, April 15, 2017

~Stacking the Shelves~


                Welcome to Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga and the full details can be found on her page.  Basically you showcase the books you bought or received each week.  Little, or not so little, weekly book hauls. 

Physical Books:
DarkTriumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by Robin LaFevers

E-Books (ARC):
Path to OldTalbot by Jordan Mierek
Blank Space by Alla Kar

                That's if for this week.  Share a link below with what goodies you got this week. 






6 comments:

  1. I've had Dark Triumph on my shelves for a while and I can't wait to get around to reading it! His Fair Assassin is definitely one of my favorite fantasy series! Hope you had a great week!

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I don't have book one yet! I have had the series on my wish list for a while and I go through regularly to check on any sales and found a hardcover for super cheap and got it. Still waiting on book one though lol

      Delete
  2. Nice haul of books. I hope you love all of your books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited about them thus far!

      Delete
  3. Yay! You got Dark Triumph!!! I loved that book! I hope you enjoy it too!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep seeing lots of love for it and the series so I might just have to go out and get book one so I can start!

      Delete