Sunday, September 10, 2017

Irma Hiatus

So this is a quick post via my phone.  I live at the Florida/Georgia line area.  I am also a dispatcher.  So as you might imagine Irma is making life real interesting at the moment.  Currently my home is safe, my big concern will be the few trees and any possible power outages that will more than likely plague the city.  However, with so many evacuees from South Florida, family coming up, and the like plus working extra shifts things are crazy.  I am hoping things clear up quickly, I mean my birthday is Tuesday and I had plans.  But for now my focus has to be on the storm.  I wish everyone well and anyone in the path of Irma be smart and stay safe.  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am doing good. I made it through the storm pretty good. No damage to the house and just a hot mess in the yard from limbs and the like. Been a bit crazy in my town with both evacuees and everyone freaking out over things. But so far so good!

      Delete