Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Reading Challenge Wrap-Up: October

                Hello happy readers!  Here is where I stand for my monthly challenge update and wrap-up.  Here is my standing but please don't forget to share your progress as well! 

Goodreads Challenge:
Goal: 125
At: 59

2017 Debut Authors (#2017DebAuthC):
Goal: 12
At: 7
What I've Read:
Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust


2017 Rock My TBR (#RockMyTBR):
Goal: As many as possible!
At: 23
What I've Read:
Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard (review)


2017 Series Ender Challenge:
Goal: 15+
At: 7
What I’ve Read:
:(

2017 New Releases Challenge:
Goal: 31-60
At: 32 (YAY!!!!)
What I've Read:
Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust

Sun Warrior (Tales of a New World #2) by P.C. Cast (review)

2017 Audiobook Challenge: (my best one)
Goal: 5-10
At: 26
What I've Listened:
Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard

Sun Warrior (Tales of a New World #2) by P.C. Cast


                I am thinking I won’t finish some of these this year it’s just been a slower reading year for me but I am keeping positive and going to try and finish strong at least!  Wish me luck!  I'd love to hear how you're doing so link back to your wrap up!

No comments:

Post a Comment